Revelo Resources Corp. has interests in an outstanding portfolio of projects prospective for copper, gold and silver located along proven mineral belts in one of the world's top mining jurisdictions – Chile.
Revelo’s total exposure to mineral tenements in Chile, either wholly-owned or through royalty interests, is around 200,000 hectares, which makes Revelo one of the larger exploration groups in the country.
Revelo’s portfolio is composed of:
- 26 project interests / multiple targets
- 16 exploration projects – 100% owned and available for Option & JV or Sale
- 3 projects currently under Option, Sale, JV and Royalty Agreements
- NSR Royalty Interests over 4 gold-silver, 2 copper and 1 polymetallic exploration projects
- Equity interest in producing gold-silver miner
Historic exploration totalling more than US$100 million has been spent by previous owners over a period of more than 10 years on the portfolio, and Revelo owns most of the related information and data. Several targets are currently close to being ready for drill testing and Revelo is actively looking for partners on its wholly-owned exploration portfolio.
Revelo has a corporate office in Vancouver (Canada), a small technical office in Santiago (Chile), a strong shareholder base in Canada, the US and London, and it is listed on the Toronto Venture Exchange (TSX-V: RVL).